New, innovative power frame design includes:
- Robust nose plate with optimized weld joint design to eliminate nose plate cracks
- Single-piece outer plates to eliminate weld cracks at main bearing races.
- Thicker, optimized inner plates to increase rigidity and eliminate stress risers at max rod load.
- Tubular cross-structural members to limit torsional deflection.
The result is an incredibly durable power frame that resists flexural fatigue failures that plague typical competitor power ends.
- Pinion and crankshaft roller bearings upgraded for larger rod load and increased durability.
- Novel, increased capacity gearing to support higher rod load and increased run time between
- All bearings and wear surfaces are pressure-lubricated for reliable cooling and extended service life
- Thrust rings and a full floating crankshaft design reduce main bearing thrust loading and tightly
control crankshaft endplay.
- Connecting rods and crossheads utilize improved journal bearings with enhanced mechanical
properties to support higher rod loads and horsepower.
- Plug-and-play mounting that allows for fitting to multiple OEM footprints.